I've Gone Public.


Public restrooms, that is. I honestly have no idea what spurred the idea for this nail design. I was driving home from work one night thinking (it's my best thinking time), and it hit me. I thought it'd be a fun, EASY, quick nail design that would be easily recognizable. :-D The irony? I detest public restrooms, seriously, I'd rather hold it 'til my eyeballs are floating than use a public bathroom. I'm not sure whether it is the fact that someone might *gasp* hear me, or germs, or whatever. Might be a combination of all things, I just don't like them. *shudder* Anyway...after that TMI moment, here you are... my bathroom nails. (Don't worry, I washed my hands)


Sorry for the grotesque cuticle injury - been stuffing DVDs into cardboard envelopes for hours (800 DVDs so far).



I used ALDO Sea You in Ibiza as a base, with Sally Hansen Lavender Cloud for the white symbols. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat for shine.

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You