Glitter Gal-Dark purple + m29

Hi,
Today I'll show you a pretty summer-holiday manicure. I created a
sunset on a tropical island. I strted with two coats of Dark Purple holo. I applied
a little piCture pOlish - Citrus to create the sunset effect using a needle.
I applied Claire's Lonely/Loved on the tips of my nails. I used the palm tree
design from m29 Konad plate and I stamped it with Special Black.
Finally, I applied a clear top coat.

This is how Dark Purple holo from Glitter Gal looks like, applied in two coats. This color
is opaque after a single coat. It dries very fast. After I painted the second hand's nails,
the first one's were already dried.
Check out their web site, they have a lot of pretty shades and they ship internationally.

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You