I've Got the Blues?


Today's nails were 'inspired' by the fact that I bought a couple of new polishes on clearance today at Sally Beauty Supply, and I thought they'd look pretty marbled together, along with Zoya Charla, one of the new glitter polishes from their Flash & Sparkle Collection.


I used Zoya Charla, Orly Bailamos, and Orly La Playa marbled. Topped with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

I've decided that I'm definitely going to do a tutorial. What design would you like to see? Post your replies in the comments! :) Thanks!!

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You