American Apparel Extends Nail Polish Line!


Hi all!!I'm sure a lot of you that read my blog know that I'm a big fan of American Apparel's polishes- especially Hassid! Well, I got an email this morning with the news that they are extending their line to include 5 new colors and a base/top coat!



The colors (l - r) are Base/Top coat, Malibu Green, Esprit, Summer Peach, California Trooper, Butter

I hope these new polishes are as awesome as the first round!!! As soon as I get my hot little hands on some, I'll be sure to let you know- a pale yellow!??! I CANNOT wait!

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You