You're Getting Sleeeeeeepppppyyy


I love black and white nail art, in fact, those were the colors that I did all of my nail art with when I was younger and had just started playing with designs. Today is a bit of a throwback to that, I did a hypnotic black and white swirl!

Tonight I went to The World Series of Comedy's first night here in Vegas, I laughed my ass off, my face hurts from laughing. (no jokes about my face killin' you, either!) Hopefully my friend Mike places in his show tonight, so he moves on!! :) Cross your fingers!


I used Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud as a base, with American Apparel Hassid for the black design. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Now that you're good and hypnotized, send all your cash to me. :)

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You