Bringing the summer back with a flowery konadicure

Hi,
Here's my newest konadicure with image plate m36.
First I put 2 coats of Classics #205 and then, using a sponge, I put a white creme from
Flormar Super Matte #M103.
Then I stamped the image using Konad Special Polish Violet Pearl.
In the middle of each flower I applied a pink dot with a toothpick.
The color used is Madonna #75.
In the end I applied the Konad Special Top Coat.
Voila!



Hope you enjoy this!
Thanks for looking and have a nice day!

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You