lack of updates..

due to my lost of phone.... all my mood for taking photos is ;X crappy...
Anyway, i consoled myself with iPad... (it's worth an iphone value but bigger..)
I will repair my phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-------------------
For my you all.. 
Now, the pros of an ipad(we shall call mine paddy)
Paddy can provide entertainment to my customers :D
Watch Movies :)
Browse my Nailart album :)
Surf the net :)
and best of ALL,
Entertain our bored and grumpy bf And/Or hubby!!! 
YESH!!yes!!! that's what I call useful..

Pink leopard
(i know the colour quality of the photo is bleah....)

Simple French with crystals

Contact me at 83398640 for more details and appt booking :)
I love beautiful shining nails!~ 
Tata!~Shining


Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You