Newspaper nails - TUTORIAL

Hi,
Today I'll show you a very easy to do cute manicure.
Here's what you need: a newspaper, rubbing alcohol, tweezers and
of course, some nail polish.

Firstly, apply a nude base color on your nails. I used 2 coats of Essie-Topless&Barefoot.
Cut 10 pieces of newspaper.

Take a piece of newspaper with the tweezers and put it in the rubbing alcohol.

Then, apply it on your nail. Push it for about 5-10 seconds.

Peel it off and here's what you get:

Don't forget to apply a top coat after you peel the paper or else it will erase.
I chose a glittery top coat from Flormar, but a clear one is good, too.
This is it! Your manicure it done.

What do you think?


Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You