I'm Back :)

Dear Nail lovers!! 
I'm back!! ∩( *・ω・)∩
After my looong honeymoon trip at Taiwan! It's all about food..
Anyway, I just realised that my hwatsapp was not updated as it was changed to my Taiwan no. 
No wonder there wasn't any msgs >.< I didn't receive..

Simple purple glitter with simple ribbons :)
Something you won't get tired of..

Oh..Cute little duckies!!! Wouldn't you want them on your nails too?
Someone to try out with some white bubbles.. :D

Happen that I was thinking when would I get to use my dry flowers..
And here she came to use them!! Happy B'day girl!! :)


So, I'm back to business.. Hope to see you all girls soon!

I love beautiful shining nails!~ 
Tata!~Shining

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You