Konad Special White vs. Jolfin Blanc

Hi,
Today I'll show you how Konad - Special White and Jolfin - Blanc look like
and compare them.
I used 4 different base colors so you can make a clear opinion about them.
They are almost the same thing, both very pigmented.
The texture is a little different, Jolfin - Blanc is more liquid.
The finish of Jolfin - Blanc is kind of matte and the image stamped with it is better definite.
Anyway, there are very little differences and I like both.


You can buy Jolfin - Blanc(12 ml) from Chez Delaney for 5.90 €.
You can buy Konad - Special White(11 ml) from Wow So Cool for $6.99
or from Konad Nail Art if you are from Romania.
Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You