Holographic fuchsia

Hi,
Today I'll show you a nail polish from the new Glitter Gal Bling collection
called 3d/holographic Fuchsia.
I applied two thin coats without top coat and this is how it looks like:
It dries really fast and the coverage is perfect.
And the little nail polish bottle has a gorgeous design!

After I stamped an image from m71 Konad plate with special black.
This could be a nice manicure Valentine's day.

What do you think?

Check out the new Bling collection here. There are 6 different colors and it costs $14.95 each.

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You