Sparkling Red ?!

Hi,
Today I'll show you another nail polish from BB Cream Boutique, called 02 Sparkling Red.
It's from LUCIDaring collection and it's actually a gold color.
When the men from Etude House told me the name of the nail polish is Sparkling Red,
I thought it was a confusion because it's gold, not red. It seems they sell this polish under this name, and even if it's gold, they can't change the name.
This is 2 coats and it's very sparkly and opaque.
I like the texture very much and it's very easy to apply it.

What do you think?

(with flash)

(without flash)

You can buy this from their website for $5.
Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You