Nail Glitter

Hi,
Today I'll show you a nail polish experiment using nail art glitter.
I got a pack of 12 jars of glitter.
Romanian readers can buy this from DepozitulDeFrumusete.ro


What I did?
I took a bottle of light blue nail polish and I added some white, blue and green glitter.
This is what I got:

Then, in a white sheer, I put red, silver and a little of mauve:

What do you think of them? I'll show you how they look on nails soon.

You can also use nail glitter for decorating your designs and I think it's perfect for Christmas!
Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You