Christmas manicure: water decals

Hi,
First of all, I'd like to tell you that this is my 100th post. I'm so happy for it!

And now, let me show you a Christmas manicure.
I used a nail polish from BB Cream Boutique Dear Darling Bling Bling collection
which it's called RD010.
This is 2 coats without any top coat. It's a holo-glittery color and it's gorgeous.
Then, I applied some Christmas water decals from Born Pretty
To find out more about how to apply them, visit this page. There's a tutorial for them.

This is what I got:


Aren't they just pretty?
What do you think?

You can buy the Etude House nail polish from their website.
You can find the stickers I used here.

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You