Christmas manicure: candy canes and bells

Hi!
Here's the last Christmas manicure I'll show you this year.
I applied 2 coats of Flormar M103 white above Zoya base coat and then I stamped the candy canes from m12 Konad image plate.
In the middle of each bow I applied some gold steel balls.
On my thumb I stamped the bells, firstly with yellow. Then I filled in the shade with
yellow and after I stamped the image again with black.
I stamped the Merry Christmas sign with green and finaly applied some red steel balls.


What do you think?
How was your Christmas?
I hope you all had a good time. Thanks for passing by!

If you are from Romania, you can buy Konad stuff from Konad Nail Romania.
Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You