Black and... Red?

Hi,
Today I'll show you my last creation.
I used a Peggy Sage red as a base coat and then I stamped the design
from m57 image plate.
Using Flormar #399 black, I made an oblique black stripe on each nail and
stamped the design form plate m54.
Using a thin brush, I made a line that separates the black and the red
with SuperStar - Soho Chic nail polish.
Finally, I used the Konad special top coat to finish the manicure.
Here's what I got:


The base color is #051 from Peggy Sage

What do you think about them?

Thanks for passing by!
Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You