TRESemme Heat Tamer Spray

Hi,
Today I'll review a hair product, Heat Tamer Spray from TRESemme.
I used it on wet hair, before I dried my hair and before I straightened it.
The first thing that I liked about this product was the smell. It smells divine
and not too strong.
After I used it my hair was smoother than before.
It is not sticky and after several uses I noticed that I didn't have split ends anymore.
I really reccomend you to buy this!




For romanian readers only
Pentru cititorii romani:
Puteti cumpara acest produs de pe acest site.

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You