Herôme - Graffiti nails

Hi, girls!
What I'll show you today is the new Herôme graffiti nail art kit.
I recived it in a very beautiful gift box.

What's in it?

A stamp and a scrapper

One image plate (B41)

One red nail polish with thin brush

I stamped the images from the image plate with this red nail polish
and here's what I got:

They flowers are very beautiful! You can also see that the nail polish is very opaque and good for stamping.
I can say that I like this kit. It's very easy to use for a quick and chic manicure!

You can buy this from www.herome.com for €12,50
Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You