We Stole the Statue of Liberty!


...the small one, from Las Vegas!!

HAHA, I'm so ridiculously excited to see this movie- the trailers crack me up. "IT'S SO FLUFFFFFY!!!!" and "Is this annoying??" make me laugh every damn time. Today, since I'm going to see Despicable Me tonight, I decided to paint the hilarious Twinkie-shaped minions on my nails, and the silhouette of 'Gru' from the movie logo on my thumb. Seriously silly.


I used China Glaze Happy Go Lucky as a base for the minions, and Zoya Jancyn as a base for the thumb. For the overalls on the minions, I used Pure Ice French Kiss as a base, with a mixture of Pure Ice French Kiss and Orly Snowcone to make them look like jeans (like in the pictures), for the buttons and chest logo, I used American Apparel Hassid. For the glasses, I used a mixture of American Apparel Hassid, American Apparel Factory Grey, and Pure Ice French Kiss for the goggles, with American Apparel Hassid for the goggle strap. For the eyes, I used American Apparel Cotton with American Apparel Hassid for the pupils. I used Zoya Jancyn to shade the bodies, American Apparel Hassid and A Beautiful Life Poison for the mouths, and American Apparel Hassid for the teeth. For the tongue, I used Essie Foot Loose mixed with American Apparel Cotton and CND Electric Orange, then added A Beautiful Life Poison to the mixture to shade. For the 'Gru' silhouette, I used Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud. Topped everything off with two coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You