Start Spreadin' the News

Today's nail art was a suggestion from a reader that was traveling to New York City, so she asked me to do NY themed nails. I looked through my emails a million times, and now I can't find her email- so PLEASE, if it was you- email me, so I can credit you!! I had a few other requests for NYC themed nails too, so here you go!! :) I decided to do the iconic I <3 NY image on the thumb, with a city skyline on the other 4 nails, and King Kong hanging off the Empire State Building on the ring finger. :-D (I thought it was a nice touch)


 I used Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud as a base, with American Apparel Hassid for the black, Nubar Sexy Red for the heart, and Nubar Milk Chocolate Creme for King Kong. Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

It's up to you, New York, New York.
Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You