A Sparkle in My Eye


Today was 112°F here in Las Vegas, and I felt like I was melting even INDOORS with air conditioning. I saw a wonderful gradient on Michelle of All Lacquered Up's blog. She used one off the butterLONDON jellies layered 4 times to create a pretty effect. I loved the effect of the jelly layering so much, I decided to do my own- I used a polish that took about 5 layers to be opaque, and I think it worked perfectly for this effect.


I used Nicole by OPI Respect the World Matte as a base, with Confetti My Favorite Martian sponged over it in three layers. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You