On the Mehndi


My friend Chris is currently en route to Las Vegas from Chennai, India, and with him, he carries 6 beautiful, super awesome Indian Nail Polishes!!!! (for me!) So today's manicure is dedicated to him! I decided to do mehndi nail art today, mehndi is a form of henna skin decoration generally done on the hands and feet of Indian women for wedding celebrations and festivals . I have always loved the look of mehndi designs, and thought it'd be a lovely nail art design. For my nails, I scoured the web for different designs, and chose parts of each design for the different nails.


I used American Apparel California Trooper as a base, with 2 coats of butter LONDON Crumpet on top. For the mehndi design, I used Zoya Dea. Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat. I'm also trying a new base coat out, it was given to me at the CosmoProf show by Nubar, it's called Nubar Foundation. I'm super curious to see how it holds up! :)

And here are the awesome polishes that are coming to me!! :)

Lotus Herbals Colour Dew Nail Lacquer

Nubar Foundation was given to me for consideration by the manufacturer.

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You