Atomic Wedgwood


I've always been a fan of all things retro in the art world, and the plates that today's nail art was inspired by are no exception! I love the atomic era art style, so when my friend Chris showed me his plates and suggested they'd make great nail art, I completely agreed. So, I palmed a plate, and headed to my nail art desk, and got to work!

The inspiration:


The Nails:


I used Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud as a base, with a mixture of Essie Mink Muffs and American Apparel California Trooper for the beige, Orly Gumdrop for the turquoise, Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Spring Green for the green, and MAC Showy for the dark brown line work. Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You