A Nightmare on My Street


Today's nails are simple, but they are because I'm going to see Nightmare on Elm Street tonight... YES! (at a drive-in, no less- awesome!!) Should be a good time- I love the drive-in, I love scary movies, and I love movie popcorn. lol I also think that I love this red polish color... it shows a VNL with 2 coats, but the color is pretty much the perfect vixen red. :) I did today's nails to look like the sweater that Freddy Krueger wears in the movies. :-D



I used China Glaze High Maintenance as a base, with American Apparel Hunter for the stripes.

Tell 'em Freddy sent ya!

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You