Sock it To Me


Guten Tag! :) The inspiration for today's nails came wile watching GLEE! (but aren't related to GLEE... lol) The new KIA Commercial with the toys came on (which I love- especially the sock monkey tattoo), and I thought to myself that a sock monkey design would be funny and cute! So to work I went!! :)



I used Essie Mink Muffs as a base, with American Apparel Cotton sponged on top to give the marled look of the sock, for the forehead and mouth area I also used American Apparel Cotton. For the red, I used a mix of China Glaze Salsa and Zoya Angelina. For the eyes, nostrils, and mouth line, I used American Apparel Hassid, and also mixed American Apparel Hassid with American Apparel Cotton for the highlighting on the button eyes. Topped everything off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Now that's one funky monkey.

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You