So Outta Shape, I'd Settle for Half-Toned!


Happy Monday, people!! (Ok, Mondays pretty much suck, but I'm trying to be positive, lol) Today's design was inspired by my career, and what I went to school for. One of my favorite things in college was learning about different printing techniques, styles, etc. I decided to try to do a halftone on the nails, I couldn't get the rosette quite right, but I'm overall pretty happy with the effect. If my professors could see me now.... :-P lol



I used Sally Hansen All the White Stuff as a base, with Essie Foot Loose, American Apparel Manila, American Apparel Peacock, and American Apparel Hassid applied with Konad Plate m60. Topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Sorry for the state of my cuticles, I've been slacking on the Lemony Flutter application. *sigh* :-P

BTW, thank you to all the well-wishers that posted hoping that I'd stop hurting! :) I have the best readers!!!

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You