Mullet Mani


I call this mani the Mullet Mani because indoors it is reserved and toned down (for me I guess), but when you go outdoors- SHA-BLAM! It's red! (Party in the back/sun :-P) I bought this polish near the beginning of my blog, and I'm FINALLY using it!!

Indoors



Outdoors



I used Urban Outfitters Matte Nude 3 as a base, because my nails are stained from all the polish wear, but you could easily do this on bare nails. On top of that, I used Del Sol Ruby Slipper, which is a clear polish with silver glitter, which changes to red with silver glitter in UV light (blacklight/sun). For the black, I used my new holy grail favorite polish that I am seriously enamored with…American Apparel Hassid. Seriously, do yourself a favor and get one...at least! :-P I will never use another black again! :-D I used this color to freehand the tips, and with Konad Plate m51 for the flower design.

Leave it to me to pick a UV-sensitive polish on a day with overcast and, get this, SNOW. :-/ In Las Vegas. In MARCH!!

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You