It's like But-tah


Today's nails were inspired by the fact that I wanted to use my new butterLONDON polish in Rosie Lee. :-D I'm usually not a pink girl, but I this is a very purty glitter. :-P Adding the halftone dots make it less girly, right?! RIGHT?! I just finished Season 3 of Weeds on Netflix Instant Queue or whatever its called when I watch it through my XBOX. That makes 3 seasons in less than a week. I think I may have a problem. Or drink too many caffeinated beverages, not sure.



I used butterLONDON Rosie Lee as a base, with American Apparel Peacock applied with Konad Plate m60. Topped off with two coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You