Et tu, Brute?


Today's nails are simple, and remind me of toga embellishments, or borders in roman art/architecture. Today has been a super long day, got a new project at work that I'm excited about- wish I could say more, but confidentiality agreements put the kibosh on that. :-P Went to the dentist today for a routine cleaning, and #1 found out that Sonicare toothbrushes are the shiz, and really DO work, and #2, I need a root canal. *cry* Luckily, I'm assured that it won't hurt, as the tooth is not inflamed, just an old sports injury (one where I caught a softball with my face) is coming back to haunt me. *sigh* Ah well, at least NCIS is on tonight. ;)



I used American Apparel Cotton as a base, with China Glaze 2030 from Khrome Collection for the pattern. Topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Man, this makes me want some salad... Caesar, anyone?

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You