Envy & Rage


Wow, today's post sounds mean and horrible!! When I sat down to paint my nails for today, I'll admit, I wasn't feeling overly inspired. Marbles tend to be my fallback when that happens, so today, I give you a marbled design. :-P



I used Orly Shine as a base, then marbled Orly Rage, China Glaze Metallic Muse, and ULTA Envy. Topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Note: The Foil FX polish didn't like to play well with others, it separated badly when I tried to marble it.

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You