And the Oscar Goes to…


So, I'm watching the Oscars, and figured, what the hell, I'll do the Oscar Red Carpet looks!! :) I did two basic tuxes, a Robert Downey Jr. twist with the blue-green bow-tie, and then the dresses of Penelope Cruz and Tina Fey (or at least my nail interpretation of them). :-D



I used OPI Alpine Snow Matte as a base on the tux nails, and Urban Outfitters Matte Nude 3 on the dress nails. For the tuxedos, I used OPI for Sephora What's a Tire Jack? Matte for the main part of the tux, and then Zoya Raven for the lapels and buttons. For the RDJ bow-tie I used a mix of Zoya Jo, Zoya Raven, Nubar Forest, and Pure Ice French Kiss. I'm sure that I could've created the color by opening a bottle, but I seem to like making things difficult for myself. :-P For the Penelope nail (red dress), I used Zoya Dea for the cleavage, and Zoya Posh Matte for the dress. For Tina's dress, I used OPI for Sephora What's a Tire Jack? Matte as a base, and painted Amour Black Glitter over it. For the cleavage, I again used Zoya Dea.

Did your favorite movies/actors/actresses/etc win?

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You