Stereotyping Suburbia


These nails are inspired by and dedicated to the stereotypical suburban dream. I can just picture the Nuclear family (Parents, 2.2 kids, dog), waving from the other side. :-P Not sure what made me think of it. I think there was a white picket fence mentioned on tv while I was watching. Who knows. lol



I used Orly Snowcone as base, Sally Hansen All the White Stuff
for the picket fence, and both BB Couture Poison Ivy and Green Scene for the grass. :) Topped off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.
Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You