It Ain't Easy Being Cheesy


Today's nails were inspired by something... and I'll give you a hint... They're little, and cheesy, and sometimes I have them for breakfast with my Dr. Pepper.... If you guessed Cheetos- YOU'RE RIGHT!! :-D I mixed both the mascot - Chester the cheetah's spots, with the orange funk that always covers your finger tips after a few of the electric orange morsels of deliciousness.



I used Sally Hanson Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in 06 Sun Kissed as a base, with Zoya Raven applied with Konad Plate m57. For the orange Cheetos film on the tips, I sponged Electric Orange over the Konad pattern, and then sponged Essie Matte About You over top of it. For the shiny portion of the nail, I used Seche Vite top coat.

Dangerously cheesy.

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You