Domo-Arigato.

:-D lol For those of you not in the know, today's nails are Domo, or Domo-kun nails. Domo is the mascot of a Japanese television station, and has also been shown in a few short animations on Nickelodeon, in Target's Halloween decor, and most recently on the coffee cups, etc. at 7-11. He is described as 'a strange creature that hatched from an egg'. I just think he's cute. :-P I decided to paint him on my nails after seeing a Domo stuffed doll on my co-worker Kevin's desk. :)



I used Nubar Milk Chocolate Creme as a base, Sally Hansen All the White Stuff for the teeth and eye highlights, China Glaze Salsa for the mouth, and Zoya Raven for the eyes. Topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Fun fact: Domo is known to fart repeatedly when nervous or upset. :-P

*toot*


And a treat for my non-Twitter followers...

I found the surprise in the nail polish packaging!! (I think I'll stop buying nail polish from the Dollar Tree now)

Your eyes do not deceive you, that IS in fact a broken fingernail INSIDE the packaging. The irony? It was for a strengthening polish!!

I'm contemplating contacting the company and asking if anyone is missing their nail and would like it back. :-D



Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You