Are You Ready For Some Footballlll?!

So apparently here in the US, there is this sporting event going on today... the Superbowl somethin' er other. :-P I felt like I HAD to do Superbowl nails to commemorate the event, so I give you the Saints vs. the Colts... who will win in THIS epic battle? (I mean the one on my nails, not the one on TV) :-P Bread class kicked my ass today, and I promptly passed out on the couch in full chef regalia as soon as I got home. :-P (which is why the post is on the later side)





I used China Glaze 2030 from Khrome Collection as a base for the Saints nails, Zoya Raven for the fleur de lis outlined in Sally Hansen All the White Stuff. For the Colts nails, I used Sally Hansen All the White Stuff as a base, with Pure Ice French Kiss for the horseshoe and Sally Hansen All the White Stuff again for the white dots. Topped off both teams with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Ok, enjoy the Superbowl, I'm off to get some wings to mess up my pretty nails. *drool* They're all I can think about today.
Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You