The Results Are In...

I was seriously surprised with the amount of entries I got- so many of you did the limit of 5!! I absolutely loved seeing everyone's interpretations of the designs from this site, and plan on updating this post with some of the entries when I'm not in a rush like I am today... :-/ (check back tomorrow probably!!)

Ok, on to the winners, which were picked by a random number generator from all the submissions!

Prize #1 goes to: Krista, this was the design that she submitted:



Prize #2 goes to Susan Holak, this is the design that she submitted:



Prize #3 goes to Bonnie Yang, this is her submission:



So, a big fat thank you to all of you that entered the contest- your designs were charming, fun, and well-executed!! I'm so glad to have such awesome readers!!!

And to those that entered, but didn't win, not to worry- I'll come up with another giveaway soon! :)

-Melissa



All the entries- alphabetically (CLICK TO ENLARGE):









Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You