All Systems Go!


Day 106

Another Apple-inspired mani today- this one is for you old school Mac enthusiasts! (Yes, I know that it's the Finder icon, too, but it was originally the MAC OS logo... 8.1 baby!!) Yay for iPad!! :)



I used Essie Sag Harbor as a base, which I got on clearance at Ulta for $3, and I'm loving it, I think it'll get used lots in the future, it's just such a pretty color!!! For the other half of the logo, I used China Glaze Secret Peri-wink-le, for the black lines, I used China Glaze Liquid Leather and for the dark blue lines, I used American Apparel Mount Royal, which is a perfect darker version of China Glaze Secret Peri-wink-le. :-P I topped it off with two coats of Seche Vite top coat to get that new computer shine? :-P

Are you excited about the new iPad? Awesometacular.

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You