Reader Appreciation Contest!

Hey all! So far, it's been a crazy month! I've gone from 6 people following me on here to 745 in the course of a MONTH! SO... to thank you, I'm going to have a contest!! To be eligible, all you have to do is be a follower, reply to this post, and your name will be entered into the random drawing for one of three prizes!!!

Prize 1:
Essie Coral Reef, Essie Body Language, and Nic's Sticks by OPI in Baby Go Bye-Bye


Prize 2:
L.A. Colors ART DECO nail art polishes in Silver, Bright Orange, Baby Pink, Bright Green, and Yellow.


Prize 3:
BB Couture Polish in Poison Ivy, and Nic's Stick by OPI in Call my Cell.



So hurry, get entered- the deadline is Friday at 5 p.m. Pacific Time, and I'll post the winners Saturday!! :)
Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You