Get Footloose and Fun-kay....


Day 76

Hey everyone!!! How is your Monday going?! Lots of you had to go back to work today, and I really feel for you... but I'm on VACATION!!!! lol Ok, so I'm on vaca in Michigan, does that REALLY count? Anyway, I present to you today's nails... I bough Funky Limelight a while ago, and really wanted to use it, soooo....I did.



I used Essie Funky Limelight as a base, with Essie Foot Loose applied with Konad Plate m69. Topped it all off with Seche Vite top coat. :)

BTW, the pic doesn't even begin to show how bright Funky Limelight is, its rather blinding. :-P

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You