Cold as Ice


Day 69

You're as cold as ice, You're willing to sacrifice our love, You never take advice, Someday you'll pay the price....

Nothin' like a little Foreigner to jump-start your day, right? :-P Icicle nails today!! :) As you can see by the creases in a few nails, Seche Vite top coat has completely spoiled me.



and at an angle to see the sparkles...



I used OPI Ink Suede as a base, with China Glaze White on White for the icicles, and mixed with China Glaze For Audrey for the shading of the icicles. To top off the icicles, I used Pure Ice Oh, Baby!, a great (and CHEAP!) color from WalMart, of all places. I frankened a polish with a cheapie black polish and the result was one beautiful black w/ teal sparkled baby. I highly recommend it. It's an iridescent blue clear polish with iridescent glitters. :-P Love it. :)

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You