X Marks the Spot!


YARRRRRR!!!! `Tis finally here! Today be one o' th' wee days durin' this 365 tide journey that I be havin' actually had th' art planned ou'. (an' in this case, I`ve had 't planned since th' beginnin' o' th' voyage) I LOVE International Talk Like a Swashbuckler Tide!! Today I decided t' do a shipmate`s booty map fer th' daily nail design.

And... to translate into non-pirate speak:

Hey! It's finally here! Today is one of the few days during this 365 day journey that I have actually had the art planned out. (and in this case, I've had it planned since the beginning of the year) I LOVE International Talk Like a Pirate Day!! Today I decided to do a pirate's treasure map for the daily nail design.


I used American Apparel California Trooper as a base, with China Glaze Classic Camel sponged over it in spots, then I sponged a mixture of China Glaze Classic Camel and MAC Rich, Dark, Delicious over those spots, then I sponged MAC Rich, Dark, Delicious on the tips and some of the edges. For the map's ink, I used a mixture of MAC Rich, Dark, Delicious, and American Apparel Hassid. Topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Now that be my kind o' nail ARRRRRRRRRRRR-t! ;) Where's me rum?!

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You