Nude Konading

Hello girls,
Today I'll show you the most perfect nude polish I've ever seen!
I like it a lot! I think it's really gorgeous.
As you can see, I cut my nails, but still like my manicure.

So here's the enamel, Classics no. 205:



The coverage is really perfect after 3 coats.
It's very shiney and it dries really fast.

I painted my tips with a sparkly silver polish and then I put the Konad.
I used m79 image plate with white special polish.
After all done, I put on a coat of Konad Top Coat.
Here it is:



Hope you like it!
Thanks for looking and have a nice day!
Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You