Gleekin' Out


The minutes tick by as the clock gets closer and closer to 8 o'clock. Finally...the night has come for the latest installment of the GLEE story- Season 2 is upon us, and I, for one, am soooooo excited! I'm writing this post as I watch, and so far, so good- LOVED the rendition of Billionaire! Anyway, I'm a huge GLEE fan, and honestly, though she's not a main character- my favorite character is definitely Brittany, her comments are so awesome.


I used American Apparel Manila as a base for all the nails except the thumb, which I used Eyeko Saucy Polish for Naughty Nails on. I also used Eyeko Saucy Polish for Naughty Nails for the letters, Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud for the FOX logo, and for the hand, I used American Apparel California Trooper as a base, topped with MAC Abalone Shell, then I mixed MAC Abalone Shell mixed with Barielle Unraveled Rust to shade, and mixed MAC Abalone Shell with Sally Hansen Professional Lavender Cloud to highlight. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Ok- I gotta get back to GLEE!!! (Next is NCIS!!!)

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You