Fall-ing for You!


Hey all!! Quick post today- I'm on a desperate hunt for my birth certificate, which has magically disappeared, and which I need TOMORROW. :-/ Not good. Anyway, today's manicure is to celebrate the first day of FALL!! (which, sadly, Las Vegas doesn't really have... it's just slightly less hot.) I used three autumnal colors over Incoco's Oscar Night nail appliques! (which saved my life when I had 1.5 hours to get showered, ready, do my nails, and get to my last minute interview!)


I used Incoco nail appliques in Oscar Night, with Barielle Unraveled Rust, Essie Alligator Purse, and butter LONDON Minger marbled over it. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Wish me luck with finding the birth certificate!!

Preview on Feedage: fashions-nail-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
Add to Spoken to You